|Collection||Higgs Funeral Home Collection|
|Scope & Content||
Higgs Funeral Home was established in 1913 by Mr. K. M. Higgs. The first location of the funeral home was at the corner of Court Square and West Market Street, but was later moved to 14 Graham Street. In 1935, Mr. Higgs purchased the Plecker Green House on Collicello Street and he carried a complete line of flowers for funerals and all occasions.
SCOPE AND CONTENT:
This collection consists of a handwritten funeral register for Higgs Funeral Home from 1943 to 1950. This register shows all the information concerning the deceased, family information, names of pallbearers, location of cemetery and customer's payment record.
|Title||Higgs Funeral Home Collection|